FIRST, THE SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
Privacy protection policy content, including how this site handles personally identifiable information collected when you use the site service. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked sites other than this site, nor does it apply to people who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this site.
SECOND, THE COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
In order to provide you with the best interactive services on this site, you may be asked to provide relevant personal information, the scope of which is as follows:
- This site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use when you use interactive services such as Contact Us, membership registration, e-mail contact …etc.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant activities on its own, including the IP address of your connected device, the time of use, the browser you are using, and browsing and clicking on data records, as a reference for our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be published.
- Unless we have obtained your consent, responded to your inquiry or other special provisions of the Act, this website will never disclose your personal data to third parties or use it for purposes other than the above purpose of data collection.
- In response to your inquiry and reasonable customer service, your personal information may be transferred to our company's service partners or distributors and other third parties to contact you directly.
THIRD, THE PROTECTION OF DATA
- Website hosts are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security devices and necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal data using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal information. All relevant processing personnels are required to sign confidentiality contracts. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust the relevant units of this website to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require that it abide by the confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will actually comply.
FOURTH, THE WEBSITE RELATED LINKS
The webpages of this website provides internet links of other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy in this linked website.
FIFTH, POLICY FOR SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To eliminate dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When you act on the website, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary.
- It is in your interest.
- When this website asks helpers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this site will place and cancel our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser functions you use to High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some functions of the website not working properly.
SEVENTH, THE AMENDMENT OF PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
This site's privacy protection policy will be amended at any time in response to needs. The amended terms will be posted on the site.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that stores Internet settings. Almost every website uses cookie technology. The cookie is downloaded by your Internet browser the first time you visit a website. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it will be sent back to the website. By this, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser.
Some cookies are extremely useful because they can improve your user experience when you return to a website you have already visited. Cookies will remember your preferences, will know how you use the website, and will adapt the content you are shown so that it is more relevant to your personal interests and needs
YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS ON THIS WEBSITE.
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES:
Depending on the function of the cookie and the purpose of using cookies, there are four types of cookies: absolutely necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and marketing cookies.
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES:This is essential to enable you to browse the website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES:
Gather information about how a website is used - for example, which pages visitors most frequently open and error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not store information that identifies individual user. The collected information is aggregated and anonymous. These cookies are specifically designed to improve the performance of your website to provide a better user experience.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES:
The website saves the information you have entered (such as username, language selection, and your location) so that it can provide you with improved and more personalized features. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your actions on other websites.
- MARKETING COOKIES:
They will remember whether you have visited this site or not, passing advertisements related to your interests and to communicate business information with you.
YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS ON THIS WEBSITE:
You can completely disable cookies in your browser at any time. It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some of the features of this site, and we may not be able to provide some of the features you previously chose to use.